Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Leave of Absence (For Lack of Better Words)

To all of Amazing Clients,

I am posting this blog to let you all know that I am going to be away for an undetermined period of time. My sister is receiving cancer treatment in TX and I am needing to make my family a priority at this time. I will try to return messages as I am able, but it may not be immediately. I thank you to the clients that I have to reschedule (TONIA & PORTIA : Love you BOTH). And mini-session clients, I will work on cards for you as I receive them). Thank you in advance for being the best clients EVER. Seriously. And here is a photo just for fun. E and Ellie after dance class.

IMG_1677-1

1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable picture. The girls are precious and I love how you can take a background as mundane as a hospital I'm assuming this is where they have dance class) and find something beautiful to use as a backdrop. You're a terrific photographer! Jackie

    ReplyDelete

My Own Little Corner

View my website

Email me at sneprud@yahoo.com