Monday, November 8, 2010

My Promise.....

....to all my AWESOME clients.

This is the week. I feel like I finally have some time to edit.... upload..... BLOG!!!!! I know there are lots of you out there who have your images but have not seen your pretty pretty faces on my blog. But this week and next, you WILL :) Those of you waiting for me to design holiday cards..... THIS WEEK! And finally, for those of you wondering what I decided about my 365?? I will FINISH it by the end of December, the way I was supposed to. I have decided that once I get mainly caught up with my client needs, I will post maybe 5 images a day so that I can get caught up. I wanted to finish by Dec 31st and that is what I will do. Thank you to EVERYONE for being so patient. I know I say this all the time.... And I know you probably think I am just saying it... But I am not... YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. I am so lucky. Honestly.

And because no post is complete without a few photos, here are just a FEW of MY OWN favorite family photos, taken by the super talented Rebecca Eby of Studio Noveau. She rocks. Check out her out here. Thank you Rebecca... I could not have been happier with them!

MUCH LOVE!!!

FamilyPhotos  003

FamilyPhotos  065

FamilyPhotos  028

FamilyPhotos  026

FamilyPhotos  013

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Own Little Corner

View my website

Email me at sneprud@yahoo.com