Friday, October 15, 2010

Jim & Christina | Married

Last weekends wedding was so bittersweet for me. It was amazing in the facts that... A. The couple was lovely, and beautiful, and super sweet. B. I was second shooting for Ms Tiffany Brubaker which always is great. C. Tiffany had a super assistant, Rachel Eagle, as she is getting really close to having that new little bundle. And its always fun to meet another photographer. D. Rachel had the joy of doing the things that I normally do to help Tiffany, and this time, I had complete freedom to shoot with Tiffany the entire day. Check out the photos at the end....In love. The bittersweet part? It was my last wedding with Tiffany for this year. She has one more scheduled this weekend and she will start her maternity leave. It's hard to start wrapping up an incredible season when it is something you love doing SO. MUCH.

But, on to the photos. Congrats to Christina and Jim! It was such a blast. I wish you all the best!

IMG_7433

IMG_7461

IMG_7489

IMG_7513

IMG_7558

IMG_7541

IMG_7699

IMG_7723

IMG_7766

IMG_7772

IMG_7793

IMG_7805

IMG_7871

IMG_7916

IMG_8006

IMG_8037

I had the complete joy of joining these lovely ladies at dinner. They are high school friends of Christina's mom. They welcomed me like WE were old friends!!

IMG_8058

IMG_8083

IMG_8114

Father/Daughter and Mother/Son dances ALWAYS get me. I always think of how fast my OWN little girl is growing up. It gets me even more when there is emotion like this...

IMG_8320

IMG_8297

IMG_8413

IMG_8424

IMG_8429

IMG_8435

2 comments:

  1. I totally did a "Steph-gasp" as that last one. Beautiful! I'm SO SO SO happy that you helped me this year!! You're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, as I was looking back through my photos I scanned past these. Christina and her family lived near my parents in Viroqua when she was just born. I loved "helping" take care of her as a baby and now watching her grow into such a beautiful person. What amazing photos Steph! Contracts Christina and Jim! Jill Mason (Hoffland)

    ReplyDelete

My Own Little Corner

View my website

Email me at sneprud@yahoo.com