Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Goss Family

Seems like its been such a long time since I met up with the Goss family! My blog has been on the back burner so I am going to try and get caught up here :) I met up with this family a few weeks back on a cold and windy morning. We battled the weather a little, but I think it all worked out fine in the end. I had not really seen the kids since the two oldest were little...so it was a thrill to see how much they had grown! I know I say this all the time, but time flies! I love how much love there was between this family! Everyone got along so well, and mom and dad were so patient with them all! Goss family, thank you again! I had a blast spending the morning with you!

CG13

CG16

CG30

CG38

CG06

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Own Little Corner

View my website

Email me at sneprud@yahoo.com