Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Giving is AWESOME!

I came across an amazing opportunity and cause! Giving is Awesome! http://givingisawesome.com/ This is an amazing chance to give back to my community.

You know someone. You know someone who's experienced a tragedy, is struggling to stay afloat, is raising kids while holding down more than one job, or is volunteering selflessly despite extenuating personal circumstances. You know someone who can't afford custom photography, but who would cherish it this holiday season. You know someone who deserves a year-round reminder of their family's spirit, love, and beauty.

You know someone. I guarantee it.

I want to know who they are, and I want to give them the chance to a complimentary custom photography session.


The rules:

* You cannot nominate yourself, and the person nominated must sincerely be incapable of purchasing a session.

* The nominee must reside in the Viroqua or nearby area. Tell me who you know, what they're experiencing, and why they deserve this. Please include a way to contact both your nominee and yourself as well.

* You must e-mail me the full story : sneprud@yahoo.com

The winner will be announced on Christmas Eve -- get nominating! I can't wait to read all of your entries!

Open your heart to someone this holiday season -- and thanks for giving me the opportunity to open mine.

Love,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Own Little Corner

View my website

Email me at sneprud@yahoo.com