Monday, October 19, 2009

The Solbergs

What a fun time I had with the Solberg family. These boys could keep you smiling and giggling for hours! Dad and I graduated from high school together. And mom and I go back maybe even further. I remember being little bitty girls at Vacation Bible School! Its so much fun to see their little ones now. Thank you for a great time guys! Hope you enjoy :)

IMG_1540

IMG_1414

IMG_1371

I had to laugh at Ethan! He totally cracked me up and this picture is one of my favorites from the session. I was tilting the camera a little to get another angle, and Ethan just keep tilting with me. See picture. Just LOVED it! What a goof :)

IMG_1215

IMG_1583

IMG_1050

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome job Steph...I too had to laugh looking at that pic where he is tilting with you. Kids they just do the darn cutest things. They are amazing....you do incredible work!!!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

My Own Little Corner

View my website

Email me at sneprud@yahoo.com