Wednesday, October 21, 2009

One BIG reason why I love photography

Kiddos like this. Ok, so all kids are awesome and cute in their own little way. But, I have to say, I had just a BIT of a soft spot for little Bailey. She is almost three and she reminded me sooooo much of my own little peanut. Its amazing to me how much kids are the same at the same age. Little mannerisms. Little looks. She melted my heart. And not to take anything away from little sister - She was just as sweet. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your family for just a while, Sommervilles! I loved every second of it :)

IMG_2095

Thus is the life of a toddler.... ;)

CS05

CS08

CS27

CS18

2 comments:

  1. What darling pics....I didn't know it was Casey's family you were doing. All of them are great and the kids are such cuties. YOU have such a way of capturing ppl and making it look so natural. Amazing!!!

    Love, Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph,

    I LOVE the picture with the flower!! Nice job on all of them!!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete

My Own Little Corner

View my website

Email me at sneprud@yahoo.com