Thursday, October 15, 2009

Cory & Gabi - The Holtz Fam & A Straggler :)

I was invited by my friend April to join her at the reception for her brothers vow renewal. It is always great to spend time with her! I didn't get to stay too late, as I had originally intended, but it was still a great time either way. Look at this couple. They are just GORGEOUS and have adorable kids too! Congrats to Cory and Gabi! So glad I got to be part of your day!

288

279

250

209

189

1571

The next day I was able to shoot some photos for my BFF Mandy and her family. Scotts parents live in Arizona, and only make it back once in a blue moon. It was great to get some pictures of all of them together! Scotts parents are just the most laid back and nice couple - we all had fun!

569

974

913

777

An lastly, my straggler ;) It isn't the worlds best exposed picture, but I am so happy to have it either way. My daughter with her 90+ year old Great Grandma....

031

5 comments:

  1. Steph I absolutely love the pictures with the great grandmas... Such treasures, the rest of your pictures are wonderful as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is by far the cutest pic I have ever seen...I love, love, love it!!! Your grandma looks so happy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The anonymous is from Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there- Your pictures are absolutely amazing. Do you have an email for inquiries?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carolyn! Yes, I am in the process of getting my website up and live which is why I have not contract info on my blog ;) You can email me at sneprud@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

My Own Little Corner

View my website

Email me at sneprud@yahoo.com