Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lindsey & Ryan | Engaged

I met up a week or so ago to photograph Lindsey and Ryan's E session. Lindsey and I go back a ways. I like to say that I used to babysit her, but I think it was actually my mom ;) Ryan used to work at the local video rental store, Box Office Video shortly after I left there (this has been lots of years ago...HA!) They are an adorable couple and were so good about meeting me on the weekend of the 4th (even though they had boating plans on deck). They are getting married on my own wedding anniversary in October, so I am extra excited for the wedding! Thank you Lindsey and Ryan! I had a great time!!

LREngaged_14

LREngaged_18

LREngaged_23

Isn't she RADIANT???

LREngaged_28

LREngaged_29

LREngaged_36

LREngaged_39

3 comments:

  1. can these get any more gorgeous?? the pics AND the couple!! can't WAIT to see their wedding images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this all there is for their engagement pics?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, they have a gallery of their own. I am sure she would share the password if you would like to see them :)

    ReplyDelete

My Own Little Corner

View my website

Email me at sneprud@yahoo.com