Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Kennedy | 6mo

Meet Kennedy! She was just a hoot. I wish I had gotten a photo of her with Grandma.....she sure smiled and laughed with Grandma! This is actually two sessions which is why I am posting extras. Dad was not able to join us the first day, so we met up for a more "family" session the next time. Thank you Z family! I had a blast :)

KZ604

She loves her shoes just like mom ;)

KZ624

KZ622

ZF07

ZF10

Okay - This is probably my most favorite photo ever. Do you see what is happening here? Baby is giving dad a little look down moms shirt. HOW HILARIOUS.....I still laugh when I look at it :)

ZF12


ZF16

ZF43

Its always tough to see me go K. I know. (Or to be hungry...hahahaa)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Own Little Corner

View my website

Email me at sneprud@yahoo.com