Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Holiday Mini-Sessions :)

While I was in Dallas I got tons of ideas and learned so many things. One of the things that I am bringing back with me is Holiday Mini Sessions. I thought this was such a GREAT idea as there are so many people who love to do Christmas Cards in WI. Basically, I will set up two days for sessions - Saturday Nov 7th and Saturday Nov 14th. Each session will be 1/2 hour long. I will come to your home or to the location of your choosing. With each session, you will receive (1) 8x10, (2) 5x7's and (25) Christmas Cards. Depending on how many sessions I book will determine how many card choices I will provide. I was introduced to some amazing card templates while in Dallas. They are more of a linen texture and very unique. So, to all of my dear friends (wink) please email me at sneprud@yahoo.com, facebook me, call me, or comment right here if you are interested or may know of someone who is interested. I will email you all the full details! Happy Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Own Little Corner

View my website

Email me at sneprud@yahoo.com