Thursday, September 24, 2009

Dallas Preview :)

Two words to describe my trip.... Simply. Amazing. I can not even begin to tell you all how wonderful my trip to Dallas was. For those of you who have had to pleasure of attending the Secret Workshop, I am sure you know what I am talking about. Cheryl Muhr is one of the most incredible human beings I have met. She has the best outlook on life and has had her fair share of struggles and heartache. She has risen above it all and is thankful everyday for the life she lives. I learned so much I can't even begin to tell you all! I was so fortunate to travel with a new friend, Diane Knothe - a talented photographer in the LaCrosse area. It was great to get to know her. Thank you again April for introducing us and for introducing me to the workshop - You are a true gem. And all of my friends reading this, lets start booking... HAHA :) I am just thankful you are following along ;) Here is a little preview of all the photos I will be posting from the workshop. Does this little guy just melt your heart or what? So darn cute!!!

040 copy

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, that's super cute!! Fab processing, girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little boy just melts my heart!!! Awesome picture.

    Mandy Holtz

    ReplyDelete

My Own Little Corner

View my website

Email me at sneprud@yahoo.com