Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hello Friends! I can not believe that we are starting 2012 already. The time has just flown, as it seems to do every year. 2011 was quite a year. I had some amazing clients, I had a perfect little babe that I am over the moon in love with, I lost my dear sister after a long battle with breast cancer. I have had more emotions that I thought could be possible. So for all that, I am ready to move forward and begin sharing all my joy for 2012!! I wanted to put together a "Best of the Best" contest, but it may not be until later this season. But watch for it! It should be coming! I also started back up on my 365 project. Do you remember it from 2009? I never finished, and I may never finish this one either, but I am okay with that. Its just a really great reminder that I need to take more photos of these sweet kiddos of mine. I would love for you to follow along again! I also came out of my maternity leave for a session for a super special client of mine. I'll post a few shots from their session. And lastly, I have not been posting any of my family/newborn/maternity sessions here as I have been focusing more time on weddings. I do take a limited number of these sessions though, so contact me soon if you are interested in booking one. I have some openings for March, April, and November. Check out my Business Page on Facebook where I post a few shots of each session! Happy New Year Friends! Thank you so much for being a part of my life!! xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Own Little Corner

View my website

Email me at sneprud@yahoo.com