Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Olson Family

Someone remind me again how I am so lucky to get such incredible and loving families to photograph? I am blessed. And so is this family. They. Are. AWESOME!

OlsonFam_05

OlsonFam_15

And I SWEAR, I did not even prompt this. This is ALL THEM!

OlsonFam_21

OlsonFam_22

OlsonFam_29

This was all Kelly's idea. He asked me to photograph him holding his wife. And YES, I did point this fact out to my OWN husband when I got home ;)

OlsonFam_41

And the last...... quite possibly my all time favorite ever. I think they should order this big enough for an entire wall... HA!

OlsonFam_28liq_2

Thank you Olson family for a great time! The bugs may have eaten us for dinner, but it was worth it :)

3 comments:

  1. Steph, this is so lovely! Good job, and looks like a fun family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one and the last one! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! The love jumps out at you while viewing what a beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete

My Own Little Corner

View my website

Email me at sneprud@yahoo.com