Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Z family

So typically, I only post 4-6 images from a session. I do this so mainly because I am horrible at blogging and if I was forced to upload more, I may not do it at all. I am sure many of you know what I mean as my 365 is ALWAYS late. However........

Tammy is my relative. One of those relatives that I remember as a kid thinking, "I want to be just like her. So pretty, so nice, so "cool" " And you know what, not a thing has changed. She is still all of those things and more. This family is so so so full of love, I can not even begin to describe it. So yes, I still want to be like her. Maybe even more so now than before. Thank you Z family for being exactly what I knew you would be. I had so much fun in the golf cart, water, weeds, you get the picture ;) It was an adventure!

TLZitzner_02

TLZitzner_04

TLZitzner_05

TLZitzner_06

TLZitzner_09

TLZitzner_13

TLZitzner_16

TLZitzner_49

TLZitzner_25

4 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures!! GREAT job again, Steph! Beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy's my cousin too...AWESOME pics...they all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all great, but the last one on here is absolute perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing photos Steph, and "Z" family!!! I can't wait for you to come here and take pictures!! Truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete

My Own Little Corner

View my website

Email me at sneprud@yahoo.com