Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bronson

Meet Bronson. He was awaited for by his mom and dad for a long long time and are finally blessed to have him. This family literally brought tears to my eyes on more than one occasion during the session. This little boy is very loved. They are three lucky people to have found one another. Thank you for inviting me into your home and telling me your story. You are all wonderfully perfect.

Do you see how he already has a hold of his mamas heart?

BW33

BW25

BW23

BW19_2

BW01

BW17

BW15

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Don't you just want to eat him up?! He's in sooo precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little cutie pie! I LOVE that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Pictures! What a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful way to capture these precious moments. What a lucky little boy, finding such a wonderful family to love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures brought tears to my eyes!! I love how you captured the connection between mommy and baby. You are an amazing photographer!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing Pictures Steph! What a handsome little boy!

    ReplyDelete

My Own Little Corner

View my website

Email me at sneprud@yahoo.com