Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Frank Family

I was asked to photograph this wonderful family before their youngest child left for college. The day of the session was terrible - rain, sun, rain, sun. We ended up getting a handful before, you guessed it, we got rained out :( But, I was lucky enough to take some of baby inside where the weather did not matter. Little Lucy sort of took over the show :) Isn't she perfect? She is actually 5 months old - But was born at 24 weeks (Is that right Jenny?) This little sweetheart just weighs 7 pounds as of now. She is perfect and a miracle and I could have tucked her away and kept her for myself ;) However, I do not think mom would have liked that very much :p









No comments:

Post a Comment

My Own Little Corner

View my website

Email me at sneprud@yahoo.com